My Literary Side
I promised before to post something about my trip to Malaysia. Well it seems that I have the time now to post something about how I felt while I was there. Maybe next time I can even post some pictures and tell you some of the great places in Malaysia, particularly in Kota Kinabalu, Miri, and Mulu, the cities/towns where Mom and I went.
Here are two poems. I leave them to you, my dear readers, to understand what they mean. (For the Ateneans, this might give you some hints on what you’ll be doing for your Lit subjects :D)
And I wrote them while I was there okay? So don’t think that I broke my promise of not being emo again if the Chinese poem is emo because I was emo still when I was there. :)
----O----
Aquamarine
Swimming with the fishes
In the warm sea water
I am deeply welcomed
In this foreign land
----O----
傷感
在柳樹林裡
有一個小湖
清水似鏡
不動不流
一位男子漢
在湖邊垂頭
呆呆地望著
水上的影子
一滴眼淚
滿臉皺紋
Here are two poems. I leave them to you, my dear readers, to understand what they mean. (For the Ateneans, this might give you some hints on what you’ll be doing for your Lit subjects :D)
And I wrote them while I was there okay? So don’t think that I broke my promise of not being emo again if the Chinese poem is emo because I was emo still when I was there. :)
----O----
Aquamarine
Swimming with the fishes
In the warm sea water
I am deeply welcomed
In this foreign land
----O----
傷感
在柳樹林裡
有一個小湖
清水似鏡
不動不流
一位男子漢
在湖邊垂頭
呆呆地望著
水上的影子
一滴眼淚
滿臉皺紋

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页