I Need A Lot of Practice
Dad and I got home from badminton around 1. I am telling you I suck a lot right now...much worse than before.
It's like I'm rusted. Dad even told me, I even forgot the basics! My smashes are inaccurate; most of my lobs are out; if they are not out, then they are just a giveaway to the opponent; I have lost my touch with my tricky serves.
And it's like only a month and a half left before the SJCSAA Badminton Tournament.
I swear that I should find a lot of time to practice with that after summer classes end.
It's like I'm rusted. Dad even told me, I even forgot the basics! My smashes are inaccurate; most of my lobs are out; if they are not out, then they are just a giveaway to the opponent; I have lost my touch with my tricky serves.
And it's like only a month and a half left before the SJCSAA Badminton Tournament.
I swear that I should find a lot of time to practice with that after summer classes end.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页