In School
Just finished the Psych LT. I still have around twenty minutes before Math class.
It was so easy! Fifty items multiple choice and one simple essay was all it took.
JLTC was just finished. I enjoyed going there every after class to visit friends and participate in some of their activities too. Next week would be the SPLTC (I'm a staff) and the PLTC. Can't wait also...
Just hope the SA research paper and the Psych projects wouldn't be much of a load by then.
Gotta go!
It was so easy! Fifty items multiple choice and one simple essay was all it took.
JLTC was just finished. I enjoyed going there every after class to visit friends and participate in some of their activities too. Next week would be the SPLTC (I'm a staff) and the PLTC. Can't wait also...
Just hope the SA research paper and the Psych projects wouldn't be much of a load by then.
Gotta go!

2 条评论:
Haha. Santrock lang katapat mo. No need magpaturo. Masaya siya. Goodluck!
作者
Raein, 时间
周三 4月 25, 06:12:00 下午 2007
santrock nga gamit namin lol :p tapos fun teacher din hehehe :) tnx! :D
作者
Earvin, 时间
周三 4月 25, 07:35:00 下午 2007
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页