First Day of SPLTC and PLTC
It felt good wearing my old neckerchief to SJ today.
It was only a wee disappointing when I arrived, seeing the SPLt's (I'm one of the senior staff handling them), performing as if they did not even become PL's! I mean, look at their SAGO. Even if today is just day one, their efforts are still unsatisfactory.
The PLt's on the other hand are still not that acquatinted to Scouting. They still don't know how to cheer (and I guess most of them, except the veterans, feel that it is corny). Quoting from Sir Dom, parang lamay.
And the day ended with a big disappointment too because their scores for today were the lowest in the history of the Scouting training for, according to Sir R, six to seven years.
Well, it's just day one. Five more days to go for gradual improvement.
Btw, have I mentioned that Aldrin and I will be handling their morning exercises on Saturday? We will be teaching the trainees Taekwondo :D
It was only a wee disappointing when I arrived, seeing the SPLt's (I'm one of the senior staff handling them), performing as if they did not even become PL's! I mean, look at their SAGO. Even if today is just day one, their efforts are still unsatisfactory.
The PLt's on the other hand are still not that acquatinted to Scouting. They still don't know how to cheer (and I guess most of them, except the veterans, feel that it is corny). Quoting from Sir Dom, parang lamay.
And the day ended with a big disappointment too because their scores for today were the lowest in the history of the Scouting training for, according to Sir R, six to seven years.
Well, it's just day one. Five more days to go for gradual improvement.
Btw, have I mentioned that Aldrin and I will be handling their morning exercises on Saturday? We will be teaching the trainees Taekwondo :D

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页