吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期六, 四月 28, 2007

Split and Confused

I thought I already made a promise not to be emo again?

Then why does the gloom and loneliness breach into my mind and heart again?

I promised to let go of the intense pain and the sadness, but no matter what I do, it keeps on coming.

Thank goodness in less than a day, I am again enlightened and up again.

But now, I face another obstable -- how do I convince Mom that what she was telling me is not true? Now I know why she's usually mad at me when she always reminds me to remove some valuable objects and I don't. She doesn't really know the exact details of everything, and now just by after seeing "proof," she tells me not to be naive.

I dare not believe in such an anomaly. The more I won't believe that such a thing may be true.

I am split and confused.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页