Overnighting
I'm at Aldrin's house sleeping over for the second night. I was supposed to take the MRT and LRT home after our Trinoma trip with Aldz, Ran, and Gia (Ran's sis) but the rain poured and I had no choice but to stay here again.
So anyway, I was able to enlist for my classes already. The schedule is really bad; there are a lot of gaps in between subjects (like three hours during MWF, but I managed to fill that up with a PE). And the worst thing, I need to stay in ADMU until nine during Tuesdays for my Accounting...
I'll be off now...
So anyway, I was able to enlist for my classes already. The schedule is really bad; there are a lot of gaps in between subjects (like three hours during MWF, but I managed to fill that up with a PE). And the worst thing, I need to stay in ADMU until nine during Tuesdays for my Accounting...
I'll be off now...

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页