Love Quotes
These are something I digged up just now while waiting for my groupmate in Psych to send to me the file for printing. (You might be wondering why I'm up this late when I have a class in six hours). Well, some are worth remembering, others reflecting, and a few others...relating.
· You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes everywhere in the world. – David Levesque
· I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.– Roy Croft
· Two things only a man cannot hide: that he is drunk and that he is in love.– Antiphanes · If you love something, set it free; if it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was. – Richard Bach
· It is better to break one's heart than to do nothing with it. – Margaret Kennedy
· The magic of first love is the ignorance that it can never end. – Disraeli
· Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists. When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence. – Goncourt
· You will find as you look back upon your life, that the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love. – Henry Drummond
· Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. – Franklin P. Jones
· You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. – Barbara DeAngelis
· Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense. – Helen Rowland
· The quality of love and the duration of a relationship are in direct proportion to the depth of the commitment by both people to making the relationship successful. Commit yourself wholeheartedly and unconditionally to the most important people in your life. – Brian Tracy
· Immature love says, 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says, 'I need you because I love you.' – Erich Fromm
· I like not only to be loved, but also to be told that I am loved. I am not sure that you are of the same mind. But the realm of silence is large enough beyond the grave. This is the world of light and speech, and I shall take leave to tell you that you are very dear. – George Eliot
· To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. – Unknown
· You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. – Sam Keen
· The most difficult thing that you can do is to watch the person you love, love someone else. – Unknown
· They do not love that do not show their love. – John Heywood
· Love involves a peculiar unfathomable combination of understanding and misunderstanding. – Diane Arbus
· It's easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you. – Bertrand Russell
· You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes everywhere in the world. – David Levesque
· I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.– Roy Croft
· Two things only a man cannot hide: that he is drunk and that he is in love.– Antiphanes · If you love something, set it free; if it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was. – Richard Bach
· It is better to break one's heart than to do nothing with it. – Margaret Kennedy
· The magic of first love is the ignorance that it can never end. – Disraeli
· Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists. When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence. – Goncourt
· You will find as you look back upon your life, that the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love. – Henry Drummond
· Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. – Franklin P. Jones
· You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. – Barbara DeAngelis
· Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense. – Helen Rowland
· The quality of love and the duration of a relationship are in direct proportion to the depth of the commitment by both people to making the relationship successful. Commit yourself wholeheartedly and unconditionally to the most important people in your life. – Brian Tracy
· Immature love says, 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says, 'I need you because I love you.' – Erich Fromm
· I like not only to be loved, but also to be told that I am loved. I am not sure that you are of the same mind. But the realm of silence is large enough beyond the grave. This is the world of light and speech, and I shall take leave to tell you that you are very dear. – George Eliot
· To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. – Unknown
· You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. – Sam Keen
· The most difficult thing that you can do is to watch the person you love, love someone else. – Unknown
· They do not love that do not show their love. – John Heywood
· Love involves a peculiar unfathomable combination of understanding and misunderstanding. – Diane Arbus
· It's easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you. – Bertrand Russell

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页