吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期六, 三月 31, 2007

Emo-ing

Congratulations for a wonderful and glorious graduation.

It was really great to have spent the morning watching you get your diploma and receive your outstanding awards. It is truly my pleasure of taking shots of you and your parents. I feel very happy that finally, you have reached the end of the beginning -- the beginning of another journey.

Now that you're away from Saint Jude, the more I will miss you -- a hell lot. And especially after the recent things that happened that brought about unintended sorrow and pain to my heart, I just want to let you know that I am still around, near you even when I seem so far away. I am willing to wait a long time and endure the pain that the recent event is bringing me, because I love you very much.

I hope that my birthday treat for you will push through. Now that we'll be a lot further away from each other, I find the need to spend some time with you together, even if the recent occurences force me to keep a little distance for some time. When I have the chance, I'll visit you. Maybe we can chat or talk on the phone when we're both not busy with school work or other things.

I know it's really hard to keep in touch every so often. But we'll always be good friends forever still right? And I'm very elated that I have you as a good friend who cherishes and treasures our bond. What more I, someone deeply in love with you?

No matter what, I'll always be here for you when you need anything. Be a dear (that you really are) and just ask. I'll leave what I'm doing just to help you, OK?

Take care...

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页