吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期二, 四月 17, 2007

Summer Classes Have Started

Yeah...I'm taking Psych, Socio/Anthro, and Dr. Queena Lee-Chua's problem solving class.

Our psych teacher is cool and nice, and she teaches well. Plus the fact that I'm interested in the subject to learn more on "psychologizing" people and understand people and myself better.

SA on the other hand is a bit boring...Even our teacher is a bit boring...Well, can't really blame her for having a doctorate and having lots of "experience" in the discipline. But she's also nice, despite the first impression that she is strict from when she entered the classroom the first time yesterday.

Doc Mara is still the same...Haha. He's still our teacher, well one of our professors. Fr. Ben Nebres will "lead" the course. Now isn't that great?

So anyway since this is summer classes, everything is compressed to six weeks. We even have LT's in Psych every week! And the SA research paper is due in less than a month...And I thought I could have a break from the AFTA paper in En12.

I'll be going to SJCS in the afternoons for the scouts' summer training. Then after, maybe Chris and others might wanna go for DOTA! Haha :p Well, given of course that the load for the next couple of days in ADMU is light...

I hope six weeks is just short.

2 条评论:

  • psychology isn't about psychologizing people. it's about learning about how we work. how the mind works, etc. Anong psych yan?

    作者 Blogger Raein, 时间 周三 4月 18, 08:43:00 下午 2007  

  • hehe i meant to understand what people do and why they do it. Gen psych siya so mga different approaches and yung mga aspects like memory or social psych etc :) at least mas maiisip ko na kung bakit nangyari mga nangyari sa akin...

    paturo? hahaha :p

    作者 Blogger Earvin, 时间 周四 4月 19, 08:20:00 下午 2007  

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页