吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期五, 三月 30, 2007

It Is Really Finished...

Well, so much for saying two days ago that I'd update when I come home.

Some things have happened the past days, aside from the finals and such. It's a relief that I've finally made it through!

I already started playing badminton again last Monday and Wednesday. Haha, the muscle pains come again after more than four months of not playing. I want to go back to my usual game.

Then, there is this fund-raising dinner by GO senatorial aspirant Chiz Escudero and re-electionist Ping Lacson. I managed to shake hands with Lacson and have a group picture taken with him (Chiz was busy with the other people). I cannot do anything but laugh at Chiz's speech where...Umm...He told us not to tell anybody or else the candidates in the other party might get pissed...So I'll just keep my mouth shut. Haha.

Lacson's speech is woth reflecting upon. I'll write about it some other time.

And now that my summer vacation has officially started, it's time to make use of my two weeks' time properly and wisely, enjoying every nanosecond of it before I go back for summer classes. That is why I really look forward to our Malaysia trip next week. It's rare that I have such happy times now that I'm a college student.

-----

Another graduation is fast approaching. It felt like yesterday when I was singing our grad songs on stage, receiving my diploma and awards. Now, it's the next batch (their batch). Gosh I feel like I'm a lot older already...

I went to SJ today to drop my grad card for her. I wanted to see her, but then there were some circumstances so I just left it with the guard.

I'll be going to the graduation rites later at 8:30 (it's already late, isn't it). And when I watch the rites, listening to the talks and graduation songs, congratulate my friends, and take pictures of us (especially with her of course :p), it is like going back to the time when I was one of the people singing the songs, being congratulated, and being taken pictures of.

I have to go sleep now. I don't want to look like a dork later in the auditorium with dark eyebags and a sleepy mood.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页