Final Day...
I went to Ateneo this morning just to submit my final requirement for the whole semester.
As I left for Ateneo, a thought came to me. "Why don't I go to Saint Jude and pay her a surprise visit?" I said. And I made up my mind that I will, and left earlier than planned.
And at the same time, I can get my 射鵰英雄傳 and borrow 黃老師's 神鵰俠侶!
We had a short time together before Auntie came. I think it turned out fine -- the company of each other and a little chit-chat. I got to know some of her other friends too!
Just finished Chapter 1 of 神鵰俠侶 today. I wish I could finish the forty chapters in these three weeks.
Sem break, here we come!
As I left for Ateneo, a thought came to me. "Why don't I go to Saint Jude and pay her a surprise visit?" I said. And I made up my mind that I will, and left earlier than planned.
And at the same time, I can get my 射鵰英雄傳 and borrow 黃老師's 神鵰俠侶!
We had a short time together before Auntie came. I think it turned out fine -- the company of each other and a little chit-chat. I got to know some of her other friends too!
Just finished Chapter 1 of 神鵰俠侶 today. I wish I could finish the forty chapters in these three weeks.
Sem break, here we come!

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页