...And It's Over!
As I pressed the "Print" button in Microsoft Word to print out my final requirement for the whole first sem, I could not describe the jubilation and happiness that gushed within my whole body...
...SEM BREAK NA!!!!!
Now I can relax at home and enjoy the next three weeks to myself.
I cannot actually believe that the sem is over. It feels like a year had passed. Well, maybe I am still used to the school-year stuff when all exams are done and assignments are history. Now it would feel that the "summer vacation" would be heck fast as well.
I wonder how my second sem would be like...
I miss her so much, even if I read her texts or hear her voice on the phone...
...SEM BREAK NA!!!!!
Now I can relax at home and enjoy the next three weeks to myself.
I cannot actually believe that the sem is over. It feels like a year had passed. Well, maybe I am still used to the school-year stuff when all exams are done and assignments are history. Now it would feel that the "summer vacation" would be heck fast as well.
I wonder how my second sem would be like...
I miss her so much, even if I read her texts or hear her voice on the phone...

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页