Exhausted
What a day! Rather than riding the tricycle because it was traffic jam, I walked all the way from Katipunan Station to Kostka Hall, thinking that I would be late for Fil class…
…when I later knew that it was a free cut! And there I was all sweaty and a little panting after walking the long distance.
I got my results from the previous two math long tests this noon. Let me write my results for the six tests: 74+10, 89, 84, 95, 72, 86. I flunked the fifth long test; I got a little carried away with the directions. So I guess I am not exempted from the finals because I only have an average of 85. At least it’s not that bad.
Then for the two-hour break after that (English was a free cut as well), we were all studying for the Lit long test. Everyone was discussing what the point of “A Room of His Own” was and had different things to share!
…And Miss Ina came with the wretched papers in her hands…
The test was hard compared to the previous one! And my mind was not well that I already don’t know what I am writing in the essay part! Well, at least I got the bonus question correct, but that’s just five points. What good will it do to pull my grade?
At least all lecture days are over. All that is left are the finals and submission of final papers etc. And it’s good to know that it will be a weekend once again.
I’ll be off to ADMU again tomorrow to submit my English review paper (which I forgot to submit today) and meet with my groupmates in Fil for our final paper. Then as usual, off I go to Saint Jude for the Mass, and to meet someone special. :D And look at the draft of our yearbook once again.
…when I later knew that it was a free cut! And there I was all sweaty and a little panting after walking the long distance.
I got my results from the previous two math long tests this noon. Let me write my results for the six tests: 74+10, 89, 84, 95, 72, 86. I flunked the fifth long test; I got a little carried away with the directions. So I guess I am not exempted from the finals because I only have an average of 85. At least it’s not that bad.
Then for the two-hour break after that (English was a free cut as well), we were all studying for the Lit long test. Everyone was discussing what the point of “A Room of His Own” was and had different things to share!
…And Miss Ina came with the wretched papers in her hands…
The test was hard compared to the previous one! And my mind was not well that I already don’t know what I am writing in the essay part! Well, at least I got the bonus question correct, but that’s just five points. What good will it do to pull my grade?
At least all lecture days are over. All that is left are the finals and submission of final papers etc. And it’s good to know that it will be a weekend once again.
I’ll be off to ADMU again tomorrow to submit my English review paper (which I forgot to submit today) and meet with my groupmates in Fil for our final paper. Then as usual, off I go to Saint Jude for the Mass, and to meet someone special. :D And look at the draft of our yearbook once again.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页