吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期四, 六月 01, 2006

Tetrimaniac

While waiting for my sister to finish using the phone, let me just write my post for today.

If you happen to know the game of Tetris, you might have an idea of what I’m about to write. You see, while we were at Greenhills the other week, my sister and I went to a CD store of my friend’s cousin. While browsing, I saw a Tetris game, and we were unanimous to buy that.

Anna and I were texting after that when I was at the derma clinic (it’s at Shoppesville) and she was telling me about her favorite past time. Well, I just bought and relived mine. :p

And the moment we came home, I immediately installed it on both computers and started playing it on the PC! And in the past few days, I beat my previous 2076-line record at Beijing! Yesterday, my new official record was 3828 lines (in almost two hours)!

I guess it would take a while for me to beat that again…

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页