吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期二, 五月 23, 2006

Less Than a Month to Go

Sorry if it took a while for me to update again. Anyway, I’m here again!

A lot of things had happened in the past days. To start off I began studying the whole of G. Tyler Miller’s Environmental Science book. At least I don’t get to memorize phyla and orders and species. It was for my CEP exam and if I pass, I don’t have to take NatSci1 anymore. That is why I spent time everyday reading those in-depth topics about the earth and pollution and ecology blahblah… At least I get to learn a lot of new things.

I also took the CEP exam for Ma18. When I get bored from reading the other book, I would browse Louis Leithold’s “College Algebra and Trigonometry” and study the topics which were never introduced in High School, like the other conic sections, polar coordinates and complex numbers, math induction, matrices (fed up with those terms already?) etc. But what was a little disappointing was that in the test itself (thirty five items in two hours), those topics did not come up. Well, a little came out, like only the concept of math induction. I even worked hard to make some notes. Oh well… Like I said, learned new stuff.

It was our dog’s first time to go to my alma mater last Wednesday and all the scout trainees (and even some senior staff) especially the girls were so excited to see a cute Pomeranian come by. I guess Chestnut was so happy being massaged and carried by a lot of them. :p

Well I basically went there to see if Miss Torrecampo had the DVD from the JS Prom. It has been a while! And when I asked Miss Palas where she was, I learned that she was absent! Well I wasted my effort and time there.

My sister and I went to cousins Matthew and Jessi’s house to sleepover the rest of the week. And boy are they very happy every time we do. Matthew has a playmate at the PS2 (who else am I referring to) and Jessi has someone to help fix her hair and other girl stuff, and both have someone to look after them and play with them.

And every time I go there and sleep over, there is at least one game which I help Matt finish or unlock secrets. And this time, I helped him in Sonic Riders, finishing parts of Story Mode while unlocking hidden race tracks, characters, and other modes. And would you believe that he only plays that game when he has someone around to play that game like me or his friends? And I admit that game is really addictive. Even Matt is now! He wants to finish Story Mode by his own now! He even called this morning just to tell me he had finished two tracks and to ask me when we could sleep over again.

Less than a month to go before school starts. Sometimes I can’t stop thinking of how life at ADMU would be like: all those major adjustments to the new people and new place and all. While waiting for the Ma18 exam, Charles told me that people in ME (his course) and AMF don’t get a social life! That kind of freaked me out… But still, I’ll do my best to fit in college and not fail my family and also Saint Jude for the scholarship.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页