吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期一, 四月 03, 2006

Beijing Tour 2005: A Reminiscence

I was supposed to write this post in Chinese but due to time constraints, I will just write in English.

It has been exactly a year since I, along with fifty one others, sat inside a China Southern airplane bound for Beijing. And that time, only schoolmates and friends knew each other. We were all wondering how long it would take before the plane touched down the Beijing International Airport. And after around three hours of watching TV, eating, and sleeping inside the plane, we arrived.

Yes… I still remember that day. We were all excited to have a chance to go the Chinese capitol. And as we were seated in the bus taking us to the Yurong Bilingual School, I was looking at the scenery outside my window. My mind was out there thinking how the six-week tour would be like, what new experiences I might encounter, and how the different tourist and historical attractions look like.

And when we arrived at the school, I was so astonished to see such an awesome sight: the Beijing Yurong Bilingual School is a magnificent work of art! Not only is it beautiful on the outside, even the people inside were hospitable and friendly too. Not to mention the food made my stomach a bottomless pit!

And as the days passed, we began to know each other. We begin to share some experiences in our schools, some secrets and stuff. And certain groups were formed, but all the same, all were friends. Even the teachers were our friends!

Yes… This day marked an important event in my life. I will never forget the different experiences I had there. I will always remember the lessons I learned there. I will always cherish the moments I talked sellers out of making their merchandise cheaper. And most of all, I will never forget the fifty one people who have touched my life.

I may not be able to mention each of them, but mark my words, they each have a special place in me.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页