After the Long Wait
Well, Tiff is right. It has been really a while since I last updated. I have been busy the past days and oftentimes I do not have the time even just to access my blog.
All I can say is that I spent my Holy Week here at home. A trip to Baguio was planned the week after but it did not push through.
My Uncle Armand and Cousin Peter came to visit us last week! That was one of the rare times Uncle Armand came back. He cannot bring the whole family because safety reasons and also it is a lot difficult to handle.
Let me just summarize what we did in a few paragraphs.
They arrived on Black Saturday. And on Easter Sunday, we went to Tagaytay to have lunch and later at Eagle Ridge to have some fun! All I did was play pool with Uncle James and later Uncle Armand and the two boys (Matthew and Peter). And it was a paluto dinner at Dampa (near Blue Wave).
I went with them most of the time. We went to the Power Plant for the kids to rock climb and try the trampoline. We also went to Enchanted Kingdom and Peter loved it very much (despite that he was one of the wettest persons in the Rio Grande Rapids). We even went to Ace Water Spa to rejuvenate ourselves and enjoy. They went to Villa Escudero and according to them, rafting was so much fun! Our family even hosted a dinner not only for them but for my grandparents and for Matthew and company as well.
Peter? Well it was his first time here in the Philippines. During the first few days he was quiet and a little bit shy. But as the days went by he got more accustomed to his family here, and he became more talkative! When Mom, Sis, and I were bringing Uncle Armand and him to their hotel during their last night (Friday), I asked him what he enjoyed the most in his trip. He told me a lot of things that I cannot even enumerate them all here. Some worth mentioning would be the Philippine mango, “Philippine watermelon”, and the badminton that morning.
It was only yesterday when we missed them already. Uncle Armand told us that he may visit in three or four years, bringing David who will be seven by then. And I am looking forward to that.
And starting yesterday, it was back to reality to everyone including myself: back to work for the big guys, and back to bumming in the house for us children.
Uncle Gerald will be having his honeymoon here at the end of August! I will be seeing him again and this time with his then-wife Aunt Tracy. Too bad I cannot go to the US to attend their wedding. (Cut classes at ADMU!)
All I can say is that I spent my Holy Week here at home. A trip to Baguio was planned the week after but it did not push through.
My Uncle Armand and Cousin Peter came to visit us last week! That was one of the rare times Uncle Armand came back. He cannot bring the whole family because safety reasons and also it is a lot difficult to handle.
Let me just summarize what we did in a few paragraphs.
They arrived on Black Saturday. And on Easter Sunday, we went to Tagaytay to have lunch and later at Eagle Ridge to have some fun! All I did was play pool with Uncle James and later Uncle Armand and the two boys (Matthew and Peter). And it was a paluto dinner at Dampa (near Blue Wave).
I went with them most of the time. We went to the Power Plant for the kids to rock climb and try the trampoline. We also went to Enchanted Kingdom and Peter loved it very much (despite that he was one of the wettest persons in the Rio Grande Rapids). We even went to Ace Water Spa to rejuvenate ourselves and enjoy. They went to Villa Escudero and according to them, rafting was so much fun! Our family even hosted a dinner not only for them but for my grandparents and for Matthew and company as well.
Peter? Well it was his first time here in the Philippines. During the first few days he was quiet and a little bit shy. But as the days went by he got more accustomed to his family here, and he became more talkative! When Mom, Sis, and I were bringing Uncle Armand and him to their hotel during their last night (Friday), I asked him what he enjoyed the most in his trip. He told me a lot of things that I cannot even enumerate them all here. Some worth mentioning would be the Philippine mango, “Philippine watermelon”, and the badminton that morning.
It was only yesterday when we missed them already. Uncle Armand told us that he may visit in three or four years, bringing David who will be seven by then. And I am looking forward to that.
And starting yesterday, it was back to reality to everyone including myself: back to work for the big guys, and back to bumming in the house for us children.
Uncle Gerald will be having his honeymoon here at the end of August! I will be seeing him again and this time with his then-wife Aunt Tracy. Too bad I cannot go to the US to attend their wedding. (Cut classes at ADMU!)

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页