吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期四, 三月 09, 2006

Will This Ever End?

Most of the Seniors have been enjoying their summer vacation since Tuesday. And yet I still have to work and study hard for make up tests and the MTAP Regionals tomorrow... It is really stressful. Plus I have not finished editing and "connecting" the write ups for the Chimes and Tiffie is really rushing me and the others about it.

And now, as I wish Warner a happy birthday, Maffi Waffi an enjoyable gimik with Warner and friends, I stay here at home idling around: play with the pup, lie on bed, play "Renegade," text with Maffi, Nadz, etc., forward quotes... The list goes on. And it is boring here.

And now, for some reason, the cellular network is a little choppy. I get four texts which were sent at different times from one person at the same time. And I was wondering if she had received my replies. Wadahek?!

Wish the grade six contestants, Clarissa, and I luck tomorrow...

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页