吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期三, 二月 22, 2006

Let Us Rejoice!

First of all, I apologize for not being able to update often anymore. I just do not have the time to update these days because of the numerous projects in school. A lot of things have happened!

First was the JS Prom! Clarissa and I were like shaking to the bones, afraid that either of us would be the cause for Clarissa to trip or something. But it went smoothly, the walks. But what was a little exasperating is that all our efforts for the cotillion dance was wasted because a different version of the second music was played, and it was hard for us and Miss Aguilar to stop. Oh well… That was why during dinner, Clarissa, Miss Aguilar and I did not have that much of an appetite. And by the way, the food was satisfactory.

I was touched by the DVD presentation of the Juniors to the Seniors. I saw two solos of mine! And before the night ended, there was the awarding of special awards. And guess who’s the king and queen of the night? It’s Clarissa and I! We really were not expecting to win that award, but now that we did, who cares? And we danced and took photos with the night away. I happen to have some photos with Cla, Maffi, William, and many others!

And all I did during the whole morning was walk with some friends at GB, drink Starbucks, play PS2, and watch some friends perform drunken stuff inside the hotel room.

Our defense was yesterday. The whole group had butterflies in our stomachs, and we felt cold! And when we learned that Mr. de Lara was one of our panelists, we were all shocked! And in the course of the defense, Mr. de Lara kept on asking questions, almost shutting Natasha and Monique up, and they and Nadia tried their very best to answer. In the end, after my conclusions, Mr. de Lara applauded our group for Monique’s thorough explanation of how Parliament passes laws and Nadia’s word-by-word knowledge of our study. And according to Miss Majul, that is something.

Passion Play practices were getting heated up more and more, as in I can feel what Miss Cruz and the directors feel. They were a little (how should I put it) hyper yesterday night. But those efforts did not go to waste because today, I can say that the Seniors performed well (except that Mary Magdalene was talking to nobody during the visit at the tomb of Christ).

The defense is done; Filipino book report is done; cotillion and Passion Play practices are also done. What are left are the Religion exegesis and the exams of course. At least somehow, my chest feels loose already.

I hope Maffi does not tire herself too much with their defense on Friday. She has gone through enough already during the past few days.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页