State of Emergency
As of six in the morning today, classes were suspended in all level in the whole of Metro Manila. A double red alert was raised because of a suspected coup attempt at Malacanang. Barricades were set up and both the PNP and the AFP were deployed to tighten the security. I woke up early morning to get ready for the MTAP. The contest was later cancelled so I had nothing else to do but to text with Margaret and some others.
Yup... today was boring. Aside from texting with Maffi, play a little computer, eat Mom's Hainanese chicken, and lie on the bed, there was nothing else to do. At least I still got to do those stuff. And later today we went to SM Manila and ate at Golden Fortune after.
Nothing else to write... I just hope and pray that these rallies, protests, and coup attempts would just stay the hell out of our peaceful lives. Because of these, I lacked sleep today for crying out loud! Haha...
MTAP has been postponed to next Friday, March 3.
Yup... today was boring. Aside from texting with Maffi, play a little computer, eat Mom's Hainanese chicken, and lie on the bed, there was nothing else to do. At least I still got to do those stuff. And later today we went to SM Manila and ate at Golden Fortune after.
Nothing else to write... I just hope and pray that these rallies, protests, and coup attempts would just stay the hell out of our peaceful lives. Because of these, I lacked sleep today for crying out loud! Haha...
MTAP has been postponed to next Friday, March 3.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页