The End Draws Near
That’s right. There are only three days left before the fourth year students have to pass a final draft of the dreaded thesis. And look at our group! We still aren’t done with chapters four and five, though other groups are a little more behind than us.
This Friday is the Chinese Singing Contest! I get to announce who the judges are so I get an incentive: I take the Chinese test scheduled that morning in the afternoon! And I have the whole contest proper to review right? It’s such a nice plan… But that doesn’t mean that I won’t study here at home right?
The JS Prom is more than a week away. I’m sure everyone is so excited of who their prom dates are, what numbers will be in store for the Juniors and the Seniors, the delectable and palatable food that will be served, and, for some who do not know yet, who this year’s Miss Alma Mater and her escort are (I’m the escort by the way! Haha). And all the Seniors wish that the prom would end soon because that is the time when all the crucial projects have been done.
The Passion Play too is something to wait for! This is something everyone looks forward to. And of course, who among the Seniors do not look forward to graduation day?
The end draws near alright. The time will finally come when I approach the end of my high school life and my life in Saint Jude, leave it behind and go to another world. I have mixed feelings towards these, and I find it hard to explain.
This Friday is the Chinese Singing Contest! I get to announce who the judges are so I get an incentive: I take the Chinese test scheduled that morning in the afternoon! And I have the whole contest proper to review right? It’s such a nice plan… But that doesn’t mean that I won’t study here at home right?
The JS Prom is more than a week away. I’m sure everyone is so excited of who their prom dates are, what numbers will be in store for the Juniors and the Seniors, the delectable and palatable food that will be served, and, for some who do not know yet, who this year’s Miss Alma Mater and her escort are (I’m the escort by the way! Haha). And all the Seniors wish that the prom would end soon because that is the time when all the crucial projects have been done.
The Passion Play too is something to wait for! This is something everyone looks forward to. And of course, who among the Seniors do not look forward to graduation day?
The end draws near alright. The time will finally come when I approach the end of my high school life and my life in Saint Jude, leave it behind and go to another world. I have mixed feelings towards these, and I find it hard to explain.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页