Butterfly Kiss
I just want to post the first season opening song of Rave, complete with the Japanese 日本語 and translation.
--------------
深い止みのほとり眠る蝶たちよ。
The intense darkness is the beautiful sleeping butterfly.
青き空さえも知らずにいるのか?
Don’t they even know they’re in the deep blue sky?
積木の様にもろい世界を羽ばたくすべが欲しい
The fragile world is like building blocks; it wants to fly away
一つだけそう願った愛すべき人のために。
for the one who had only one wish and loved it…
際は地上高く投げられた。
The dice were cast high over the ground.
楽園それわひっずる未来。
Paradise rises from the future.
ユエナイ遠い夢に結ばれる、
You and I unite in the far away dream,
この赤い川を越えて。
And we will get across this red river.
君の涙すべて海え返せたら、
If I could return your tears back to the sea,
罪も痛みさえも忘れられるのか?
Will the sins and pain be forgotten too?
孤独な羽が温もりくれた愛しいその唇、
Warmth was given to a lonely wing by that precious kiss
一つだけそう誓った守るべき人のために。
for the one who had only one promise and kept it…
花は無情さらう十時かを。
A flower embraces a cross with uncertainty.
抱いて采は儚き天使。
With that bloomed a fickle angel.
ユエナイ往くさ見つけるなら
If you and I someday find love that is far away,
君にさせ下用パラダイス。
Then Paradise will be given to you.
ひっと筋の光を求めて僕らわ道を生きる、
In search of true light, we live innocently,
一つだけ今信じた愛すべき人のために。
For the only one who now believed and loved it.
際は地上高く投げられた。
The dice were cast high over the ground.
楽園それわひっずる未来。
Paradise rises from the future.
ユエナイ遠い夢に結ばれる、
You and I unite in the far away dream,
この赤い川を越えて。
And we will get across this red river.
花は無情さらう十時かを。
A flower embraces a cross with uncertainty.
抱いて采は儚き天使。
With that bloomed a fickle angel.
ユエナイ往くさ見つけるなら
If you and I someday find love that is far away,
君にさせ下用パラダイス。
Then Paradise will be given to you.
--------------
Amber Cradle 琥珀の揺りかご to follow soon...
--------------
深い止みのほとり眠る蝶たちよ。
The intense darkness is the beautiful sleeping butterfly.
青き空さえも知らずにいるのか?
Don’t they even know they’re in the deep blue sky?
積木の様にもろい世界を羽ばたくすべが欲しい
The fragile world is like building blocks; it wants to fly away
一つだけそう願った愛すべき人のために。
for the one who had only one wish and loved it…
際は地上高く投げられた。
The dice were cast high over the ground.
楽園それわひっずる未来。
Paradise rises from the future.
ユエナイ遠い夢に結ばれる、
You and I unite in the far away dream,
この赤い川を越えて。
And we will get across this red river.
君の涙すべて海え返せたら、
If I could return your tears back to the sea,
罪も痛みさえも忘れられるのか?
Will the sins and pain be forgotten too?
孤独な羽が温もりくれた愛しいその唇、
Warmth was given to a lonely wing by that precious kiss
一つだけそう誓った守るべき人のために。
for the one who had only one promise and kept it…
花は無情さらう十時かを。
A flower embraces a cross with uncertainty.
抱いて采は儚き天使。
With that bloomed a fickle angel.
ユエナイ往くさ見つけるなら
If you and I someday find love that is far away,
君にさせ下用パラダイス。
Then Paradise will be given to you.
ひっと筋の光を求めて僕らわ道を生きる、
In search of true light, we live innocently,
一つだけ今信じた愛すべき人のために。
For the only one who now believed and loved it.
際は地上高く投げられた。
The dice were cast high over the ground.
楽園それわひっずる未来。
Paradise rises from the future.
ユエナイ遠い夢に結ばれる、
You and I unite in the far away dream,
この赤い川を越えて。
And we will get across this red river.
花は無情さらう十時かを。
A flower embraces a cross with uncertainty.
抱いて采は儚き天使。
With that bloomed a fickle angel.
ユエナイ往くさ見つけるなら
If you and I someday find love that is far away,
君にさせ下用パラダイス。
Then Paradise will be given to you.
--------------
Amber Cradle 琥珀の揺りかご to follow soon...

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页