吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期二, 十月 04, 2005

Trudging Through the Ashes

Man! My right leg still hurts and I can't walk properly for the past few days... How can I attend the levelling this Saturday with it?

Well, something has ben bugging not only myself but also the whole class as well. You see, our English teacher has this very big grudge on our class, and I mean VERY BIG. There are a few incidents that happened (and I don't want to talk about them; I don't want to be convicted or something by writing unnecessary info here on my blog), and those happenings really ired her (especially the latter one). English classes were never the same since the past couple of days. *very deep sigh* Because of two incidents, the whole class (along with another) had to suffer along....

Let me stop already. I'm just finishing the script for our ECO activity tomorrow.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页