Teachers' Day Last Minute Preparations
It's been another day. Nothing special really happened to mention. We only had our final practice for the very special program tomorrow, the Teachers' Day!
OK. So our class will be doing the invocation for the program, the song "You Raise Me Up" along with an interpretative dance. (I get to dance...) The other performances? Well you just have to see for yourselves tomorrow right?
Our batch presentation participants really stayed late in school just to finish and polish everything. They remained in school 'til nine for crying out loud! I really admire them for their effort, and I do pray that it is worth everything and everything. Tif will be dancing... hehe...
Wish us luck.
OK. So our class will be doing the invocation for the program, the song "You Raise Me Up" along with an interpretative dance. (I get to dance...) The other performances? Well you just have to see for yourselves tomorrow right?
Our batch presentation participants really stayed late in school just to finish and polish everything. They remained in school 'til nine for crying out loud! I really admire them for their effort, and I do pray that it is worth everything and everything. Tif will be dancing... hehe...
Wish us luck.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页