"Live, Love, Eat!"
Yup. The title tells it all. Today was a day of great merrymaking and great gusto! Hope you don’t get famished on this one.
Hmm… First of all, I woke up very late, around eleven maybe? That gave me twenty minutes to finish writing my calligraphy and less than an hour to prepare myself. We were invited to attend the Christening party of one of my dad’s friend’s son, at Cabalen, West Avenue. My sister and I already did the necessary preparations: not eating breakfast so as to leave enough room for a buffet lunch.
Then that afternoon, around three or four, we went to The Podium just to look around. Since we had more than two hours to kill before attending the birthday gathering of my aunt at Aling Tonya’s, we were just walking around. My dad left for SM Megamall for the five o’clock mass, and I had to wait for my sister every time she looks for some make up and other accessories. For a total of around an hour approximately, I was standing there, doing nothing. I can’t even text anyone for I am sure that my friends are also having fun with their families. But in the end, I ended up playing Time Crisis 3 with my sister shortly before we left.
At dinner, one of my grandma’s cousins came to visit from London, and she also invited her friend who happens to be a Jamaican. She’s really nice. And since it’s Aling Tonya’s, I ended up taking in a lot too, but of course I regulated. I even remember Miss Torrecampo saying that I am getting thinner and thinner, that’s why I eat more; still, nothing really happens. I wonder…
Anyway, let me end here. I’ll be starting to write my Chinese story for the school paper already. Don’t want to be late in submitting that.
Ciao!
Hmm… First of all, I woke up very late, around eleven maybe? That gave me twenty minutes to finish writing my calligraphy and less than an hour to prepare myself. We were invited to attend the Christening party of one of my dad’s friend’s son, at Cabalen, West Avenue. My sister and I already did the necessary preparations: not eating breakfast so as to leave enough room for a buffet lunch.
Then that afternoon, around three or four, we went to The Podium just to look around. Since we had more than two hours to kill before attending the birthday gathering of my aunt at Aling Tonya’s, we were just walking around. My dad left for SM Megamall for the five o’clock mass, and I had to wait for my sister every time she looks for some make up and other accessories. For a total of around an hour approximately, I was standing there, doing nothing. I can’t even text anyone for I am sure that my friends are also having fun with their families. But in the end, I ended up playing Time Crisis 3 with my sister shortly before we left.
At dinner, one of my grandma’s cousins came to visit from London, and she also invited her friend who happens to be a Jamaican. She’s really nice. And since it’s Aling Tonya’s, I ended up taking in a lot too, but of course I regulated. I even remember Miss Torrecampo saying that I am getting thinner and thinner, that’s why I eat more; still, nothing really happens. I wonder…
Anyway, let me end here. I’ll be starting to write my Chinese story for the school paper already. Don’t want to be late in submitting that.
Ciao!

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页