Scouting (and Chinese)
Hello people! How do you like my new blogger? I've just finished updating it, with the alert box, Cbox, and the different links. After I finish this post, I'll be starting to fix some more things downstairs.
Today, BSP 2 had a scouting activity, specifically, the OBSTACLE COURSE! FO planned everything in order to make today as fun and as memorable as possible to the members. Look at what he had to go through! Anyway, even if I was only the OTK (official timekeeper), it was also fun seeing the members enjoy themselves crawling under the tables, running to and fro, going through Fo's specially-designed The Web 2, and answering some of my math questions (at Kevin's base). I admit that I was so tired after that. Who wouldn't be?
Today, BSP 2 had a scouting activity, specifically, the OBSTACLE COURSE! FO planned everything in order to make today as fun and as memorable as possible to the members. Look at what he had to go through! Anyway, even if I was only the OTK (official timekeeper), it was also fun seeing the members enjoy themselves crawling under the tables, running to and fro, going through Fo's specially-designed The Web 2, and answering some of my math questions (at Kevin's base). I admit that I was so tired after that. Who wouldn't be?
And while roaming around the whole school observing them, I happened to come across our Chinese head teacher, Miss Or (whom students call... um... never mind). I asked her if I could join Cranston and company to the Chinese contest at PCHS tomorrow as an audience member. She said that she'll just have to talk to Mareng Winnie (one of the Chinese teachers) and everything is good to go! Yes! But, I did and am still having a bad feeling about this contest.
You see, we were supposed to take a qualifying exam last August 29. But our esteemed president cancelled classes during that day, so it had to be moved to Tuesday; however, we were scheduled to have our recollection on that day! The moment I knew of that, I immediately asked Elvis (another one... haha) about what would happen. You know what he said? "I guess that 4B will just not take the exam anymore." I kept on persuading him about rescheduling our exam or something, but nothing! Actually, I was the only one persuading him. The chance of going to one of three famous cities in China and winning a twenty nine-inch television, all gone because of having no classes and our retreat! Of course I cannot blame our recollection; it was already scheduled last July, and besides, it was really memorable! If only GMA didn't suspend classes that Monday... I even remember some Filipinos complaining about having no classes that day! But what despises me the most is that the Chinese teachers did not even do anything for 4B, for me. Not that I'm bragging, but they know that I have a big chance of bringing home the bacon, and then just because of a few circumstances, everything is lost! At least giving me the chance to take the test is enough. If I failed, then I have nothing anymore to say. But that... *keeps silent for a while* Well, even so, I wish Cranston good luck tomorrow. He'll be fighting for the same school anyway....
I must have said too much. Oh my! Look at the time! I must begin doing the chores already. I must also begin studying for our Chinese test tomorrow! Although I hope that we'll get back to school after the Chinese test... hehe...
Like I said, just wait for further improvements in this site. I'll come here frequently if time permits. Also, don't forget to visit my Friendster blog! All my previous posts are still there, and this is a continuation of all of them.
Ciao!

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页