吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期五, 九月 30, 2005

Two Days of Monotony

甚喜!我現在已經知道怎麽在這電腦上打漢字!感謝佳津同學。I guess that I can start writing a Chinese article here as I promised before in one of my posts.

Nothing I could really share that happened to me the past two days. After all the fun and excitement we students had during Teachers’ Day, two days of monotony followed. I was bored last Wednesday since my sister had to bring this laptop to school for her thesis, and she comes home at nine during Wednesdays. And then yesterday, I was so exasperated after running around in our Scouting activity with the members. And when I got home, I then found out that it was my dad who took this laptop to his office. My sister then used this laptop again to continue working on her thesis. Fortunately, the old personal computer is still up and kicking so I bonded with those games that I used to play like D2LOD v1.10, Star Craft, Monopoly, etc.. And I got the chance to listen to the thirty nine animé songs that I downloaded long ago.

Today was another so-so day. The usual things went by: Chinese classes, lunch, Physics. Maybe the oral test in Speech is a little worth of mentioning. Then we had our math review again.

There are no classes tomorrow. It is Rectors’ Day. And I get to eat my own special, scrumptious recipe of a Mongolian buffet at Sweet Inspirations! That’s because I will be going with my sister to UP. Their class was required to watch this program by their professor, and since no one will be around tomorrow, I might as well tag along. I only hope that it won’t be boring there.

Also, I wish my batch mates the best of luck in their DLSUCET on Sunday. Lance, Keith, and I will be taking it next week (leakage! Haha...) since we were a little late in submitting our forms.

再會吧!

PS: I can also write in Japanese! 私わすごいです!ハハ!さよなら、友達たち!

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页