Win or Lose
It's the school we choose.
Who gives a damn on the victory of a rival school in the UAAP? Who does give a damn unless it's your school that emerges the victor?
But all the same, it was a good game. In the end everyone forgets the tension and pressure the games have brought to both sides. No one is a mindless zombie minion of St. de la Salle or St. Ignatius or whoever patron saint of any school.
I remember during Francine's debut yesterday evening, I was asked by the emcee to say a few words. I mentioned something like "...even if there's this rivalry between our schools (ADMU and DLSU), we are still one with the Scouting family." You can't let school spirit shatter old friendships right?
And speaking of yesterday's debut, here is my reply to the experience I mentioned in the previous entry. Seeing her again after a long time was both heartwarming yet the same uncomfortable feeling lurks within me.
Serenity
Plue
The calm ocean and the gentle breeze
..... Looking at the nothingness
..........I see a boat
...............Drifting...
....................Further...
............................and further...
Who gives a damn on the victory of a rival school in the UAAP? Who does give a damn unless it's your school that emerges the victor?
But all the same, it was a good game. In the end everyone forgets the tension and pressure the games have brought to both sides. No one is a mindless zombie minion of St. de la Salle or St. Ignatius or whoever patron saint of any school.
I remember during Francine's debut yesterday evening, I was asked by the emcee to say a few words. I mentioned something like "...even if there's this rivalry between our schools (ADMU and DLSU), we are still one with the Scouting family." You can't let school spirit shatter old friendships right?
And speaking of yesterday's debut, here is my reply to the experience I mentioned in the previous entry. Seeing her again after a long time was both heartwarming yet the same uncomfortable feeling lurks within me.
Serenity
Plue
The calm ocean and the gentle breeze
..... Looking at the nothingness
..........I see a boat
...............Drifting...
....................Further...
............................and further...

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页