Strike Three and She's Out!
First it was because of the SK elections. Then it was because of Typhoon Dodong. Now it's because of Erap's verdict...
...that the Loyola schools still has classes.
That is why I'm here now in the computer lab typing this post, listening to the rumbling of thunder, splashing of raindrops, and wondering why the school administration keeps on defying the greater law.
Well honestly, I don't see the point of suspending classes just because of the SK elections or the decision for Erap's fate (he's guilty for plunder btw). However, if it's for the safety of the students (like during the typhoon and obviously today), then a suspension might be more plausible.
I remember having to ride along with Charles going back home during the typhoon Dodong because the rain was so hard which resulted to the LRT2 being unoperational from Katipunan to Santolan. If he weren't sitting in my Theo class that day, how do you think would I have gone home?
Oh well...The bell has rung and it's time for me to go up to my Theo class.
...that the Loyola schools still has classes.
That is why I'm here now in the computer lab typing this post, listening to the rumbling of thunder, splashing of raindrops, and wondering why the school administration keeps on defying the greater law.
Well honestly, I don't see the point of suspending classes just because of the SK elections or the decision for Erap's fate (he's guilty for plunder btw). However, if it's for the safety of the students (like during the typhoon and obviously today), then a suspension might be more plausible.
I remember having to ride along with Charles going back home during the typhoon Dodong because the rain was so hard which resulted to the LRT2 being unoperational from Katipunan to Santolan. If he weren't sitting in my Theo class that day, how do you think would I have gone home?
Oh well...The bell has rung and it's time for me to go up to my Theo class.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页