Hell Week is Over!
Accounting LT was fairly easy. I am expecting a grade around 80+ (with the allowances for doubtful answers). Come to think of it, it is way easier than the first LT! I'm happy. :)
I'll be spending the weekend at my blockmate's house because four of us will need to start on our Theology paper which we will report the following Wednesday. Hope we make good use of the time there; my blockmate says that there are PS2 and XBox in his house. :D
What's better, water is flowing once again through our house!
And before going to sleep, here's a poem I wrote back during my vacation in Malaysia with Mom just for today, a special day.
Raging River
Plue
Intense gush of water
Lavishly pours down from the mountain
Out the river it flows
Vented towards the open sea
Ephemeral moment
Yes, the tidal wave moves
Over the calm, blue sea
Under the bright, yellow sunshine.
Now it's time to sleep. It's our last NSTP session tomorrow.
I'll be spending the weekend at my blockmate's house because four of us will need to start on our Theology paper which we will report the following Wednesday. Hope we make good use of the time there; my blockmate says that there are PS2 and XBox in his house. :D
What's better, water is flowing once again through our house!
And before going to sleep, here's a poem I wrote back during my vacation in Malaysia with Mom just for today, a special day.
Raging River
Plue
Intense gush of water
Lavishly pours down from the mountain
Out the river it flows
Vented towards the open sea
Ephemeral moment
Yes, the tidal wave moves
Over the calm, blue sea
Under the bright, yellow sunshine.
Now it's time to sleep. It's our last NSTP session tomorrow.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页