Cat Blog
To all the fourth-year high-school students out there, how was the ACET?
I managed to finish the Ma124 LT last friday, given the fact that I didn't really focus much on it. I'm hoping that what I'll get is better than the previous LT.
Today Dad and I went "shopping" for the prizes for the upcoming Mooncake Festival celebration of the barkada (it's always us every year who do the shopping). Amidst the shopping we watched Deep Sea in IMAX and I was able to buy a new calculator (thanks Aldz for recommending me your model).
And I came across this book about blogging. You know what I learned? My blog is actually a "cat blog" -- a blog where the author usually rants random stuff about himself/herself and only people who know the author can relate.
I think it's time to put less of these rants and write more about feelings or realizations. En11 anyone?
I managed to finish the Ma124 LT last friday, given the fact that I didn't really focus much on it. I'm hoping that what I'll get is better than the previous LT.
Today Dad and I went "shopping" for the prizes for the upcoming Mooncake Festival celebration of the barkada (it's always us every year who do the shopping). Amidst the shopping we watched Deep Sea in IMAX and I was able to buy a new calculator (thanks Aldz for recommending me your model).
And I came across this book about blogging. You know what I learned? My blog is actually a "cat blog" -- a blog where the author usually rants random stuff about himself/herself and only people who know the author can relate.
I think it's time to put less of these rants and write more about feelings or realizations. En11 anyone?

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页