吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期日, 八月 26, 2007

Arnoldus Family Day

Since Aldrin's dad was out of the country, I was asked by Aldrin if I could proxy for Peter for the Family Day today organized by SJCSPAG and faculty.

It was a fun day! I got closer to Peter because of the various activities held this morning. We participated in the calamansi relay (with the spoon in your mouth and the calamansi on top...you know the drill) and we sorta used physics to have an early lead (i.e. minimizing the torque of the spoon so that the calamansi moves very little) :p

Guess what, I even won a souvenir just for being the tallest guy among the freshmen and their partners! The last game was a Bring Me game, and at the end, Auntie Val asked each section to bring the tallest guy they have. All the sections were like hurrying to bring their tall dad or tall classmate over! I, on the other hand, just went there cool and steady. And, after comparing my height with the two seeming victors, I still bagged it. :p I won a prize with almost no effort at all hahaha.

I also got to hang out with the rest of the Gonzales family today. Dad wanted to go to Trinoma, and since they were going to Trinoma too, I tagged along with them. I ended up watching Hairspray with them before I met up with Dad.

Today was one heck of a day to remember.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页