吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期五, 六月 08, 2007

Updates

So much has happened since the last time I posted. Let me just put these into short bullet-points.

June 2 --> Scouting Graduation! Yup it was time to wear a Type A after a very long time. After that, three JLs (Tiff, Juapao, and Dandan) treated co-JLs and Senior Staff to a lunch at Lau Chan for their birthdays this month! And because of this, they knew that some staff have a big appetite. No need to guess that I'm part of the four men who ate the most. Here's a picture by the way grabbed from Mark's Multiply!


June 3 --> Angkong's 70th birthday party! Ate a lot...

June 4 --> Regform and grades distribution in ADMU. After Aldrin, Lancelot, Randolph, Scott, Wilson, and I went to Trinoma to hang out and play DoTA. Ate a lot that lunch too.

June 5 --> Angkong's birthday! I went to Angkong's hardware to join them in the annual tradition of the small party for the employees. Ate a lot...


June 6 --> Enrollment. It was a hassle somehow because of the long lines plus that I proxied for Alfred but everything went fine. Then since Aldrin invited me over to his house, I went there to hang around. We even played DoTA (again)! It was also the birthday of Aldrin's dad.


June 7 --> Because Aldrin invited me over again, I went with Ahya Richmond (who was supposed to go the day before). Then Aldrin asked me to sleepover to save the commuting back home that afternoon. I played a one-on-one in Star Craft (and won) and learned to play Lemonade Tycoon and the next thing I know I was making big in the shopping mall area already. :) Plus we were able to introduce Richmond to O2Jam! He became addicted to it. Haha. The three of us slept at around 2:30 in the morning and woke up at around 7.


June 8 --> Went back to SJ. The officers were fixing the bulletin board. This afternoon, a meeting was again held...with not much satisfaction. More on that next time.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页