吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期二, 一月 02, 2007

A New Beginning

First of all, I would like to greet everyone a (belated) happy new year!

2006 had past, and along with it all the bad memories and events that shocked and terrified us. But all the precious moments and treasured memories remain with us.

And to start the new year right, it's time for another new year's resolution!

I just read in the paper this morning that a NYR should be realistic and it's not something malalim. So here goes mine: I want to do better in my college life especially academically.

Yeah, although I somehow am doing better now compared to high school (well in terms of grades), I can still push it further you know. And I also want to be part of the Dean's Listers. And also, I also want to be closer to my other blockmates and classmates.

And another way to start the new year right? It's time to go back to Ateneo tomorrow!

What I've done so far is the Filipino essay. It's fairly easy to do because for one it's a personal essay. For History, I've given my share of the quickwrite for the group paper, though there is still the group presentation to worry about (and the LT!), but it will just be a simple skit, and we will be meeting on Thursday anyway. English? Don't wanna talk about it now...hahaha.

Ateneo, here I come again!

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页