One Down...
Remember when I said that the second LT in Lit was such a nerve breaker? Well, I was wrong! I got a 54/60! :D
But the finals this morning, they were relatively hard. Even the multiple choice questions regarding The Yellow Shawl were hard, as well as the essay part! Well, no one in our class actually understood the point of the story, and they were saying that they would just write whatever that pops in their heads. But to be honest, somehow I was able to understand better somewhat the story after answering the essay part. And I'm also happy because ten points of bonus were easy! And Miss Ina gave us chocolate cupcakes before the exam started. :D
The momentum of my joy was broken when I computed for my grades in Fil...Out of an 80 (in the final mark), I got around a 55 (which is, according to what I got, a 69/100, which is an F)! So if our group gets a 100 in our final paper, I will only get a grade of 78, which is a C+ technically (but a C for our teacher)...Huhu :( Sana magustuhan niya papel panunuri namin...
Our block had lunch had lunch at Sweet Inspirations after! That's my fave restaurant when it comes to Mongolian buffet! It is Alvin's birthday tomorrow and he treated us. I miss making my own recipe of sauces and spices in my bowl... And it still tastes as good as before!
And when I got home, I went to bed at once...Haha. I was full from the two bowls.
Chris and Samuel will be coming here to have a tutoring of math later. I gotta go peepz. Ciao!
But the finals this morning, they were relatively hard. Even the multiple choice questions regarding The Yellow Shawl were hard, as well as the essay part! Well, no one in our class actually understood the point of the story, and they were saying that they would just write whatever that pops in their heads. But to be honest, somehow I was able to understand better somewhat the story after answering the essay part. And I'm also happy because ten points of bonus were easy! And Miss Ina gave us chocolate cupcakes before the exam started. :D
The momentum of my joy was broken when I computed for my grades in Fil...Out of an 80 (in the final mark), I got around a 55 (which is, according to what I got, a 69/100, which is an F)! So if our group gets a 100 in our final paper, I will only get a grade of 78, which is a C+ technically (but a C for our teacher)...Huhu :( Sana magustuhan niya papel panunuri namin...
Our block had lunch had lunch at Sweet Inspirations after! That's my fave restaurant when it comes to Mongolian buffet! It is Alvin's birthday tomorrow and he treated us. I miss making my own recipe of sauces and spices in my bowl... And it still tastes as good as before!
And when I got home, I went to bed at once...Haha. I was full from the two bowls.
Chris and Samuel will be coming here to have a tutoring of math later. I gotta go peepz. Ciao!

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页