Subic Getaway
Today is Randolph’s birthday! Yup; I have already greeted him this morning. If you’re expecting to see something about an upcoming birthday party, then you’re absolutely wrong! But what I am about to write is about our vacation during the past three days at Subic, with Randolph and the gang.
Aunt Ruby told me that Ran wanted to invite his friends along in their out-of-town trip. That’s why Lance, Cox, Sam, FO, War, and I tagged along with the Cobankiat family! I feel happy since Ran invited me.
We stayed at Subic Homes by the way. There, we did a lot of things! We played basketball, swam, played some board games, and of course, the Play Station 2! We “minors” with Ghia (Ran’s younger sis) stayed at home while Ran’s parents go out grocery shopping. We weren’t bored a wee bit; there’s the PS2 (which I miss playing right now), Lizzie and Benedict, the family’s two cute and “tame” dogs, and each other’s company, and I enjoyed the trip a lot.
Finally I was able to tie up with Lance at NBA Live (54-54; but during the OT he had an eight-point lead). My skills in playing Samurai Warriors were honed ever since during the prom (Kunoichi 久野一, my fave lady ninja, rocks)! And I’ve become more addicted in playing Time Crisis 3 (must finish the Rescue Mission; I’ve finished four new stages out of seven in around an hour)! Plus, I think I’m becoming a little bit better in basketball; I scored two points (out of the total thirteen) with how many rebounds and a few steals (that is something worth bragging about for me)! I think the two canines know me already. I play with them sometimes when the PS2 is occupied.
I only feel guilty since I wasn’t able to visit my great-grandma two days ago. But I have my own ways to make up for it.
I miss our Subic Getaway already, and it’s only been a day since we left.
Aunt Ruby told me that Ran wanted to invite his friends along in their out-of-town trip. That’s why Lance, Cox, Sam, FO, War, and I tagged along with the Cobankiat family! I feel happy since Ran invited me.
We stayed at Subic Homes by the way. There, we did a lot of things! We played basketball, swam, played some board games, and of course, the Play Station 2! We “minors” with Ghia (Ran’s younger sis) stayed at home while Ran’s parents go out grocery shopping. We weren’t bored a wee bit; there’s the PS2 (which I miss playing right now), Lizzie and Benedict, the family’s two cute and “tame” dogs, and each other’s company, and I enjoyed the trip a lot.
Finally I was able to tie up with Lance at NBA Live (54-54; but during the OT he had an eight-point lead). My skills in playing Samurai Warriors were honed ever since during the prom (Kunoichi 久野一, my fave lady ninja, rocks)! And I’ve become more addicted in playing Time Crisis 3 (must finish the Rescue Mission; I’ve finished four new stages out of seven in around an hour)! Plus, I think I’m becoming a little bit better in basketball; I scored two points (out of the total thirteen) with how many rebounds and a few steals (that is something worth bragging about for me)! I think the two canines know me already. I play with them sometimes when the PS2 is occupied.
I only feel guilty since I wasn’t able to visit my great-grandma two days ago. But I have my own ways to make up for it.
I miss our Subic Getaway already, and it’s only been a day since we left.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页