吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期日, 十月 30, 2005

Cavite Getaway

This weekend, the family went to Cavite to go out-of-town along with Scott’s and Geodran’s families. We’ve been family friends since long ago, and we do always look forward to these gimmicks.

We did the usual things: play cards, socialize over dinner, and since it was Cavite, we hanged out at Eagle Ridge and did a lot of sports, especially yesterday! I played table tennis (with Shaun, reminiscing Beijing Tour), then later three sets of badminton (with Geordan and co.)! I was almost exhausted after everything...


Ysterday night, only our family went to Sonya's Garden for dinner since the others didn't want to travel that far and weren't in the mood for fresh greens.

Later that night (as always), the "elder" people were socializing over some chips, some bread, and a few bottles of wine while we youngsters were playing a whole lotta' cards! It went for around three hours (until around 12:30), when most of them were already asleep. I was the last man standing among the minors by the way (1:30, when I finally went to bed).

Then this morning, after breakfast, we went back to Eagle Ridge and played some billiards with Geordan, Scott and siblings. There was a halloween party there by the way, so the dining area was jampacked with people! After that, Scott and the others went to play basketball (two on two) while I was reading my favorite 《射鵰英雄傳》. Then I joined them in a game of Twenty One, where I was fifth out of sixth! (I won over Geordan! Yes!) I played badminton again after (two games were soft; the last was hard...)

We passed by RSM to have dinner then went straight home. It was a fun getaway!

...But more awaits in the next three days... You'll find out when I come back. For now, ciao guys!

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页