October 19, 2005
I am feeling happy today! I did very well in the 華文 exam this morning, and it was smooth-sailing. Well... except for the part that my ballpen lost its ink during the middle of the test. But 陳老師 was kind enough to borrow another one from a student. I'm 99% certain that I'll get a 100%. I hope I don't have any 錯字 or 錯國音; those are the main reasons why I get deductions.
Next week will be an outreach program organized by some teachers and Father Marquez to Cavite. I'm going under the authority of the SAMS. Like what Mrs. Ramos said, we will not be there to look or spectate at the lifestyle of the people there; we will be going and "living" with them the whole day. Plus, Mrs. Ramos said that they will be teaching us doormat making too: their main source of income! At least this outreach program will be different from those years ago... a lot different.
Man! I left my ECO notebook in school! Supposedly there are no classes for scouts tomorrow, but I guess I have to walk to school just to get my notebook and back. Oh well...
Exam week is almost over... Only three more subjects and I'm free! Can't wait for our semestral break to come...
Next week will be an outreach program organized by some teachers and Father Marquez to Cavite. I'm going under the authority of the SAMS. Like what Mrs. Ramos said, we will not be there to look or spectate at the lifestyle of the people there; we will be going and "living" with them the whole day. Plus, Mrs. Ramos said that they will be teaching us doormat making too: their main source of income! At least this outreach program will be different from those years ago... a lot different.
Man! I left my ECO notebook in school! Supposedly there are no classes for scouts tomorrow, but I guess I have to walk to school just to get my notebook and back. Oh well...
Exam week is almost over... Only three more subjects and I'm free! Can't wait for our semestral break to come...

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页