Tests, 平測,and others
So far, my comment on the different exams that the teachers have administered were not-so-bad (except that I did not draw in the Speech and had a mental block in 華文). I got a 92 in Bookkeeping, but I'm not that all happy with it. Too many deductions in the T of F and Multiple Choice. Plus, I forgot to put the balance at the end of the trial balance...
I think our English teacher has less anger towards us these days. I don't know how to describe it but she's more OK now.
What else? Hmm... I still need to finish the Math reviewer for the SAMS. I can do it tomorrow in a short time... hehe.
Well, gotta go shortly. The Amazing Race is coming up in half an hour. じゃね。
I think our English teacher has less anger towards us these days. I don't know how to describe it but she's more OK now.
What else? Hmm... I still need to finish the Math reviewer for the SAMS. I can do it tomorrow in a short time... hehe.
Well, gotta go shortly. The Amazing Race is coming up in half an hour. じゃね。

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页