October 15, 2005
Guess what? Miss Majul offered me a place in making this year's yearbook! Thanks Tiffy for recommending me! (^.^) It will be my pleasure to help in this big and imporant task. For as long as it is for the batch and I can give everything I can, then count me in.
I really can't forget that event... that tragic event that struck last April. I try to but I just can't. Father Marquez and a 3A student mentioned her name again during Mass, and it's very hard to bear the pain at the same time hiding it from everyone else. Juniors, if you think you are very much affected by the loss of your esteemed batchmate, I am much more affected than you are.
I can't study much Physics and Technical Writing for these days. Keith borrowed my notes, and I left my TW Folder at school. I guess I'll just settle with the Physics book and few TW notes I have right now.
See 'ya!
I really can't forget that event... that tragic event that struck last April. I try to but I just can't. Father Marquez and a 3A student mentioned her name again during Mass, and it's very hard to bear the pain at the same time hiding it from everyone else. Juniors, if you think you are very much affected by the loss of your esteemed batchmate, I am much more affected than you are.
I can't study much Physics and Technical Writing for these days. Keith borrowed my notes, and I left my TW Folder at school. I guess I'll just settle with the Physics book and few TW notes I have right now.
See 'ya!

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页