吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期四, 十一月 01, 2007

One More Week of Respite

Officially three weeks of my semestral break has been ammortized over time.

Oh cut it with the Accounting crap...It's as if the LT ended just three hours ago.

Aside from all the stuff I wrote just this early evening at my Multiply, there are other stuff that I forgot to write because Mom wanted to use the internet so badly.

Physics still haunts me. Before I always worried that I had the risk of getting an F in that course (Sir Clint, why don't you give effort points in the problem solving?) but I eventually knew that I passed! The next thing to worry about: I might get a D. Ps31 is a major subject and getting a D is just bad...so bad.

Next in line: I want to fix my schedule for next sem. Well, there's no problem with the time; I am very happy with my schedule. It's the teachers that I'm concerned about. I want to take Dr. Yu again for Acc35. Better to be guaranteed a lower grade compared to the other teacher and a lot of knowledge than just having meaningless A's. If I was able to get him last sem, then this sem should be no biggie in changing teachers.

Tomorrow we will be going to Highlands with some friends to lift our tired souls to enjoyment. I've been wanting to play ping-pong and badminton again.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页