Bittersweet
I woke up at around 7 to greet her a good morning and to wish her good luck in her DLSU interview later at around 10. She said she'd do her best and was very happy after I texted her.
I slept again... Only when I woke up did I realize that it was already around 8:30 and I had to prepare my stuff for my Taekwondo. Well good enough, I made it on schedule to the LRT...
...but all trains had to halt because a train at Katipunan broke down...
I was just seated inside the train at V. Mapa Station. I texted her good luck again. I even told her to imagine that I'm with her holding her hand etc. and she was even joking that the more she'll feel nervous...Hahaha. I didn't tell her about the train breaking down so that she wouldn't worry anymore.
And finally the LRT operations resumed and I was delayed for around ten minutes because of it, but at least I was still able to have some moments with her before her interview. Upon arriving at Katipunan, I immediately ran from the train to above, and wakled briskly to the trike station. My other classmates were already warming up when I arrived!
Being yellow belters already, we were told to jog around the Martial Arts Area. That did not matter much, but later we were ordered to do the kicks while moving around! I was not able to hold it in the end and I had to rest for a while.
The practice sparring followed. I think that I did not do well yet. I am still slow with the blocks and my kicks (despite my long legs) are still far away from my opponent. And what's worse, I was kicked in the groin area THRICE...But I was fine after the PE.
She texted soon after that the interview went well and that they'll be lunching out etc. and going to SJ for their practice. I already knew about it beforehand, and I had something in mind...
So my History class followed. Nothing much except that we had a group quiz. Then AMC. Because of the so-called University Awards, all classes end at 2:30.
After my clsses, I bought a tiramisu cake from Figaro (there's one inside ADMU btw) for her. I even took the hassle of hiding it inside my bag to avoid getting caught bringing food inside the LRT and carrying the bag at the right position to have the least sunlight on my bag. Everything was good. The guard did not even bother looking at what's inside the other zipper (that's where the tiramisu is btw) and I made it just in time at SJCS.
I waited for a while. I was still around ten minutes early. I sat down at the Admin.
Then I saw her going down the stairs and passed by. She did not even notice that I was there! So I snuck up from the back and pulled her ponytail. She was stupefied for she never expected that I would visit her on a Thursday (and I even told her that morning that I had no plans of going). I told her that I had a surprise for her job well done in the DLSU interview. I let her guess and she had this cute look and after two guesses immediately gave up. At first, kinukulit ko pa siya but I had to give in because of her demeanor. And when she saw the cake, her face brightened up even more, and said Thank you so sweetly.
We walked together to the churchyard where her mom fetched her.
That is why today was a bittersweet day -- bitter because of the LRT and Teakwondo incidents, sweet because of my surprise and surprise visit to her, and bittersweet because she was very happy and we were able to spend some time together again.
I slept again... Only when I woke up did I realize that it was already around 8:30 and I had to prepare my stuff for my Taekwondo. Well good enough, I made it on schedule to the LRT...
...but all trains had to halt because a train at Katipunan broke down...
I was just seated inside the train at V. Mapa Station. I texted her good luck again. I even told her to imagine that I'm with her holding her hand etc. and she was even joking that the more she'll feel nervous...Hahaha. I didn't tell her about the train breaking down so that she wouldn't worry anymore.
And finally the LRT operations resumed and I was delayed for around ten minutes because of it, but at least I was still able to have some moments with her before her interview. Upon arriving at Katipunan, I immediately ran from the train to above, and wakled briskly to the trike station. My other classmates were already warming up when I arrived!
Being yellow belters already, we were told to jog around the Martial Arts Area. That did not matter much, but later we were ordered to do the kicks while moving around! I was not able to hold it in the end and I had to rest for a while.
The practice sparring followed. I think that I did not do well yet. I am still slow with the blocks and my kicks (despite my long legs) are still far away from my opponent. And what's worse, I was kicked in the groin area THRICE...But I was fine after the PE.
She texted soon after that the interview went well and that they'll be lunching out etc. and going to SJ for their practice. I already knew about it beforehand, and I had something in mind...
So my History class followed. Nothing much except that we had a group quiz. Then AMC. Because of the so-called University Awards, all classes end at 2:30.
After my clsses, I bought a tiramisu cake from Figaro (there's one inside ADMU btw) for her. I even took the hassle of hiding it inside my bag to avoid getting caught bringing food inside the LRT and carrying the bag at the right position to have the least sunlight on my bag. Everything was good. The guard did not even bother looking at what's inside the other zipper (that's where the tiramisu is btw) and I made it just in time at SJCS.
I waited for a while. I was still around ten minutes early. I sat down at the Admin.
Then I saw her going down the stairs and passed by. She did not even notice that I was there! So I snuck up from the back and pulled her ponytail. She was stupefied for she never expected that I would visit her on a Thursday (and I even told her that morning that I had no plans of going). I told her that I had a surprise for her job well done in the DLSU interview. I let her guess and she had this cute look and after two guesses immediately gave up. At first, kinukulit ko pa siya but I had to give in because of her demeanor. And when she saw the cake, her face brightened up even more, and said Thank you so sweetly.
We walked together to the churchyard where her mom fetched her.
That is why today was a bittersweet day -- bitter because of the LRT and Teakwondo incidents, sweet because of my surprise and surprise visit to her, and bittersweet because she was very happy and we were able to spend some time together again.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页