Fairific '07
Our Fil teacher is out of town this week so we have the whole week off for Fil class. In the meantime, we are tasked to start our research for our expository paper.
So here I am in the library, with no books to look at so far for my topic. So what is there better to do? Update!
As you all know, the SJCS fair was held just last weekend. Of course I couldn't miss out on this event! Even Randolph who didn't really want to go went in the end.
After giving her a surprise visit (which was not really a surprise because nabokeng ulit ako) and her leaving for UST, I went to the jail voluntarily because Chris was there with a gadget. FO, seeing both of us too, went in. Because the computer room is filled with people and the line outside is very long, we, along with Aldrin and Wilson, just decided to go outside and play DOTA.
Well, upon arriving at the net cafe we were unanimous in playing Star Craft instead. The games had to be cut short because some wanted to watch Once on this Island at SJCS and I had this friggin' oral test here at ADMU (which was not so friggin' after all) at around the same time.
After getting an 8.4/10 in the Lit oral test, surprising her successfully, giving her "shocks and electricutions" (she was here because of the DL gathering), and accompanying her and her parents before the sessions started, I went back and met up with them again with Randolph and Gia this time.
It was already past five. Chris and her sister Charlene had to leave, but the rest were still itching to play DOTA! So we went inside SJCS again to buy some food (and in my case, use up as much of my chits as possible). And going back to the net cafe, we played until around quarter to eight!
I didn't do much yesterday. I was at first even irritated because my parents and I had to leave our house late, very much affecting my plan for her. So upon arriving at SJCS before going to Makati, I bought two corndogs and a yellow rose to be delivered to her yesterday evening during the concert. And around six, she texted me "Thanks sa flower!" I'm very happy that she's elated, despite that I was not able to give it to her personally.
That's about it. Tomorrow, it will be back to reality at SJCS again. And as for me right now, I'm wanting to go to the caf and buy some stuff to eat.
So here I am in the library, with no books to look at so far for my topic. So what is there better to do? Update!
As you all know, the SJCS fair was held just last weekend. Of course I couldn't miss out on this event! Even Randolph who didn't really want to go went in the end.
After giving her a surprise visit (which was not really a surprise because nabokeng ulit ako) and her leaving for UST, I went to the jail voluntarily because Chris was there with a gadget. FO, seeing both of us too, went in. Because the computer room is filled with people and the line outside is very long, we, along with Aldrin and Wilson, just decided to go outside and play DOTA.
Well, upon arriving at the net cafe we were unanimous in playing Star Craft instead. The games had to be cut short because some wanted to watch Once on this Island at SJCS and I had this friggin' oral test here at ADMU (which was not so friggin' after all) at around the same time.
After getting an 8.4/10 in the Lit oral test, surprising her successfully, giving her "shocks and electricutions" (she was here because of the DL gathering), and accompanying her and her parents before the sessions started, I went back and met up with them again with Randolph and Gia this time.
It was already past five. Chris and her sister Charlene had to leave, but the rest were still itching to play DOTA! So we went inside SJCS again to buy some food (and in my case, use up as much of my chits as possible). And going back to the net cafe, we played until around quarter to eight!
I didn't do much yesterday. I was at first even irritated because my parents and I had to leave our house late, very much affecting my plan for her. So upon arriving at SJCS before going to Makati, I bought two corndogs and a yellow rose to be delivered to her yesterday evening during the concert. And around six, she texted me "Thanks sa flower!" I'm very happy that she's elated, despite that I was not able to give it to her personally.
That's about it. Tomorrow, it will be back to reality at SJCS again. And as for me right now, I'm wanting to go to the caf and buy some stuff to eat.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页