Just Thinking of You
I just realized how much I want to be with you, how much I really want to be by your side. I find it so hard not to see you for a single moment. Even if I have your texts in my inbox to read and read and your pictures to look at, it's not the same.
Last Saturday night, how I wished that I could go to the Renaissance Hotel with you, seeing you in your beautiful gown, spending the night beside you, talking and joking with you. How I wished that we could spend time together again like the last time. I even wanted to see you dance in the lime light, your great moment!
If I were just in formalwear when Grandma and I left PICC and if it was early enough, I could have told Dad to drop me there and ask you hand for a dance.
The following day, we were walking around Greenbelt to give my grand-uncle a tour of the place. If only we were there that midnight or you were with your friends walking that afternoon, I could have seen your beautiful face and your sweet smile again. Why did time not allow me to be there a lot earlier?
And in a few days, your exams will start. Half days mean I would not be able to go to Saint Jude after my classes just to visit you. Also you will be heck busy, having dates with all your books and notebooks. If only I were in the place of them...
I am just happy that you had a swell weekend and that the hard times are about to end for you.
Last Saturday night, how I wished that I could go to the Renaissance Hotel with you, seeing you in your beautiful gown, spending the night beside you, talking and joking with you. How I wished that we could spend time together again like the last time. I even wanted to see you dance in the lime light, your great moment!
If I were just in formalwear when Grandma and I left PICC and if it was early enough, I could have told Dad to drop me there and ask you hand for a dance.
The following day, we were walking around Greenbelt to give my grand-uncle a tour of the place. If only we were there that midnight or you were with your friends walking that afternoon, I could have seen your beautiful face and your sweet smile again. Why did time not allow me to be there a lot earlier?
And in a few days, your exams will start. Half days mean I would not be able to go to Saint Jude after my classes just to visit you. Also you will be heck busy, having dates with all your books and notebooks. If only I were in the place of them...
I am just happy that you had a swell weekend and that the hard times are about to end for you.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页