Alleluia!
Well what do you know? I just finished my research paper.
I haven't been updating much the past few days. Go figure, it is because of that cursed requirement for our English class. And the last time I wanted to update, IE crashed and everything I wrote was obliterated.
So here I am, rejoicing over my nine-page, printed research paper about the ASEAN Free Trade Area (I hope this will be the last time I ever type that phrase). This represents the countless nights that I spent worrying over this major requirement since the start of the sem. And finally, I can get rid of it (for now...there's still the oral presentation and the final paper).
Now, I can continue writing my Chinese story for the Judenites (which hopefully will get published in time) and focus on other academic requirements.
I haven't been updating much the past few days. Go figure, it is because of that cursed requirement for our English class. And the last time I wanted to update, IE crashed and everything I wrote was obliterated.
So here I am, rejoicing over my nine-page, printed research paper about the ASEAN Free Trade Area (I hope this will be the last time I ever type that phrase). This represents the countless nights that I spent worrying over this major requirement since the start of the sem. And finally, I can get rid of it (for now...there's still the oral presentation and the final paper).
Now, I can continue writing my Chinese story for the Judenites (which hopefully will get published in time) and focus on other academic requirements.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页