吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期一, 七月 03, 2006

Reminiscing

It has been two weeks (three, including the OrSem week) since I stayed in the Ateneo. To me, I am beginning to feel the differences evolving in college life: running around the campus to catch the next class and to do some errands, writing very fast to complete my notes, listening to fast-paced math lectures...And of course how could I forget the new environment, new groups of friends, and the new way of life?

I am slowly transisting to the Ateneo way of life. Professors give a lot of homework with short deadlines and they don't care much if there are other subjects conflicting the student's time. I have to go to different buildings to visit the different offices to buy books, claim my ID, and pay for fees. In my case, not only must I walk to school; I have to endure the hassles of riding the LRT and the tricycle to Ateneo. Guess things are not the way they used to be back at Saint Jude, aren't they?

You know, I along with several other batchmates visited our alma mater yesterday to attend Mass and to visit the teachers. It was happy really being able to go back with friends, seeing our teachers, smiling seeing that we've come back. And yes, it was good to see our Chinese teachers too! It will be sad not having Chinese classes anymore. It really felt good to step upon the place that molded me to survive the rigors of college.

That is why I wish that I could always go back there and relive those memories, both good and bad. I will never forget all of them. And even after my two-year stay there after five years, I don't think that is enough to repay Saint Jude back.

I am a Judenite, and I'm proud to be one...

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页