吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期四, 六月 29, 2006

Going Back

My classes end fairly early during Tuesdays and Thursdays. And Miss Majul asked me to give Tiffany some papers for the Chimes. After I passed by their house (it’s near hear actually) last Tuesday and looked at the time, I decided, “How about I visit Saint Jude and ask about the math training sessions?”

It was around 3:30, so I also thought that by the time I finish chatting with Miss Torrecampo and other teachers, it would have been dismissal by then, so I also planned on going to the church yard after.

Well, she said that the training sessions could start next week. She'll just update me of the details.

Then we started to have some chit chat: how ADMU life is, how my batchmates and friends are faring in their courses... Basically about college. And I asked her about what's going on in Saint Jude these days. I later knew that a lot of teachers have left for "greener pastures."

When I went to the church yard, it was good to see those faces that I used to see everyday after dismissal. Even with just simple hi's and hellos, it feels like I'm still with Saint Jude: its environment and its people. And that is one thing that will never part from me.

This is why I always say to myself: I am an Atenean by stature but a Judenite still by heart. :)

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页